Getting to the Zoo
The Folsom City Zoo Sanctuary is a great way to spend the day and getting here is easy!
Once at the zoo, here is a simple guide to the exhibits at the zoo (1.1MB)
Directions from Interstate 80
- Exit at Douglas Blvd. heading East. Follow Douglas Blvd. for 4 miles;
- Turn Right onto Folsom-Auburn Road. Follow for about 4 miles and go over new Folsom Bridge.
- Turn Left at the traffic light onto Natoma Street. Follow for about 1 mile;
- Turn left at the traffic light onto Stafford Street; and
- Turn right into the Zoo entrance past the library.