Wild About the Zoo Raffle Terms and Conditions
'WILD ABOUT THE ZOO' RAFFLE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the terms and conditions of the Friends of the Folsom City Zoo Sanctuary, Inc. (the “FRIENDS”) Wild About The Zoo Raffle (the “Raffle”) which is sponsored by the FRIENDS Board of Directors (the “Promoter”) and the operator of the Internet site found at www.FolsomZooFriends.org. Your participation in the Raffle shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
- Entry to the Raffle is available only to persons over the age of 21. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide the Promoter, or a third party, with proof of age and/or identification with a government issued ID. Immediate relatives of the Promoter shall not be eligible to enter the Raffle. For the purposes herein, the term “relative” shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- The Raffle shall take place on August 27, 2011 (the “Raffle Date”) at Rogers Jewelry located at 965 E. Bidwell Street, Folsom, CA 95630 (the “Event”)
- Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of Raffle tickets that can be purchased.
- Tickets will be numbered, each one unique.
- The draw will be made by drawing one (1) raffle ticket for each prize package offered from a box containing all properly purchased tickets.
- In order to enter the Raffle, each entrant shall purchase one or more Raffle Ticket(s) valued each at Five Dollars ($5.00 USD) which contains and includes the entrants Name, a valid E-mail Address and Phone Number, such entrant shall be eligible to participate in the Raffle. Entrants may purchase Raffle Tickets on the date of the Drawing or in advance.
- Each ticket is eligible for a Prize.
- The prize packages may change without notice, each package will receive an individual drawing during the Raffle (the “Prize”)
- The Promoter shall execute one (1) Prize Draw for each prize package offered, in no particular order, which shall take place on the Raffle Date beginning at 7:30 P.M. at the location of the FRIENDS event. While, the Grand Prize winning entrant need not be present at the event to win, attendance may be required on some specified prize packages. The purchase of a Raffle Ticket does not guarantee admission to the event, which will be limited by facility capacity.
- The ticket holder will be deemed to be the person named on the drawn stub of the ticket. Any prizes will only be provided to that person. Each prize will only be given on receipt of the winning ticket.
- Once a ticket has been declared a winning ticket of a Prize, that ticket is no longer eligible for subsequent Prize drawings during the event. Entrants may purchase more than one ticket. Therefore a single entrant is eligible to win multiple prizes.
- In the event of a syndicate/corporate purchase, the onus is on the syndicate/corporation to nominate one member’s name for the ticket.
- The Promoter shall notify the winner of the winning via one (1) E-Mail and one (1) Telephone Call within ten (10) days of the Raffle. The onus shall fall on the winner to reply and collect the Prize within thirty (30) days of the Raffle.
- Notwithstanding Section 13 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Prize winner fails to respond, within the Thirty (30) days, to the E-Mail or Telephone Call of his/her winning, and collect the Prize, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to such Prize and the Promoter shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way. Any Prize not claimed after a period of Thirty (30) days will revert automatically to the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding the Prize; and the Promoter’s decision or actions shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in the Raffle is deemed your agreement that the Promoter may use your name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without the requirement for any payment to you, and you hereby grant the Promoter the right to do the same and expressly waive any claims against the Promoter in this regard.
- The Prize is neither transferable, nor refundable, nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
- By entering the Raffle, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions, which govern the Raffle and the awarding of the Prize.
- By entering the Raffle, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Promoter, its Sponsors, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection to the Raffle or the acceptance of the Prize.
- The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- The winners’ names will be disclosed to anyone who writes to the Promoter at the following address: Attn: Wild Event Winner Inquiry, P.O. Box 704, Folsom, California 95763
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California in the County of Sacramento.